How to earn points
- Members can earn 1 point for every Php 200 purchase for Department Store & 1 point for every Php 400 for Supermarket purchase.
- Reward points cannot be earned if the MRC card is not presented to the cashier prior to closing the transaction.
- Metro reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of points accrued on qualifying purchases at its sole discretion, or to change the mechanics on how reward points are earned.
MRC Points Earning
Certain purchases may be excluded from earning points. These include:
- The purchase of a Metro gift card;
- Purchases of products from any location or website which is not a Metro free-standing store;
- Purchase of products from free-standing food or other concessionaires not owned by Metro, but merely located inside a Metro facility;
- Any transaction that is paid for, in whole or in part, by redeeming MRC reward points.
MRC Points Redemption
- MRC member must present the card at the time of redemption of any reward and may only be used by the person named on the card.
- Points may be used to purchase any item(s) for sale in any Metro store.
- Each point has an equivalent value of one peso (Php 1.00).
How to redeem points?
- MRC card must be unexpired at the time of redemption.
- MRC card must have a minimum balance of 50 points at the time of redemption.
- A valid ID must be presented upon redemption.